TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,800 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels with 210,000 beds, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. This integrated offering enables to provide 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions. A key feature of its corporate culture is its global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. The Group comprises two business segments: Mainstream and Non-Mainstream, where Hotelbeds Group lies.
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms.com, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
The organization is divided into five business units: Bedbank, Transfer & Activity Bank, Destination Management, New Ventures and TLRG:
- The Bedbank is a key growth driver and the No.1 Global B2B Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia & Liberate, operating an online database of over 67,000 hotels in 180 countries.
- The Transfer & Activity Bank provides transfers, activities and experiences under the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango!
- The Destination Management unit comprises the brands Destination Services (Destination Management Companies), Pacific World (Meetings and Events Specialist) and Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist).
- The New Ventures include unique and specialist businesses with remarkable growth potential in their sectors: Roiback (Commercialization, Revenue and Online Marketing Expert), TT Services (Visa Outsourcing) and Carnect (Car Rental Booking Engine and Solutions Provider).
- TLRG is an online accommodation retailer with three strong consumer brands operating in distinct markets and providing good value hotel rooms worldwide through the popular online brands LateRooms.com, AsiaRooms.com and MalaPronta.com.
Our international teams pride themselves in making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Accommodation and Destinations for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segments of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.